Monday, November 12, 2012

Have you seen this???

Been having a Breaking Bad-athon on Netflix the past couple of days.  I was slow coming to this show. I've lived in the dark ages up until this year with no DVR and no Netflix.  It was usually on past my bedtime or against something else I'd rather watch. If you haven't watched this show, you really should.  Put aside your prejudice about the subject matter, which admittedly made me a bit uncomfortable, and watch this!

Brian Cranston is unbelievable in his role!!!  His character just seamlessly goes from evil, murdering, meth cook to an average guy.  I wonder if Walter White has some shades of Walter Mitty, he can seem so meek.

And to see it all in the way I've seen, season after season, it is so great.  To watch the stories and the characters evolve.  And Aaron Paul...I never thought I would cheer for a drug dealer.  It's just so weird to find myself being repulsed in one scene and next scene hoping the battery to the RV will start so they don't die.

Really I just can't praise the writers and actors on this show enough.  Well done!  And quite addictive.  I'm in the middle of season 4 and really looking forward to what is to come.


And BTW: Big things are happening in College Station, TX.  I am a die-hard fan of the Texas A&M aggies and I am elated at how they are doing in the big, bad SEC.  When they made this move last season I was soooo despondent! I didn't figure they would crawl out of their decade long hole for some time.  Even this season I have been less than pleased watching them give away some important leads in the second half.  But to see what they did on Saturday against the NUMBER ONE TEAM IN THE NATION! One of the greatest things I've ever seen!

At any rate; Farmer's Fight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment